“Too Much of a Good Thing!”
Review of Baci Ristorante

Baci Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 1,286 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Baci Ristorante, located in the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen's, is a modern and upbeat Italian restaurant led by Chef Ruban Paul. With a lively open kitchen and central wood burning oven, this intimate gathering place is known for it's thin, Neapolitan style pizzas and adventurous twists on authentic Italian flavours and dishes. To compliment the menu is a comprehensive beverage menu features both Old and New World wines and a fine selection of crafted cocktails.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ignazio - you flirt! Charmed my mother out of telling her age and then feigned shock saying he thought we were sisters. Not the way to this girl's heart but it made Mom giggle so all was forgiven.

I ordered the Risotto ala Zucca. It was so good but my goodness, there was enough for four people. I ate what I could then took the rest home and shared it with my two kids the next day.

It would have been better for me to have half the serving of risotto and a small side salad for the same price.

Everyone in our party enjoyed their food immensely. Will defintely retrun, probably for lunch where the portions are smaller.

justinm888, Manager at Baci Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Pam & Ken,

We are delighted Ignazio was able to not only provide his usual high standards of service but was also able to get a giggle out of your mom.

I was equally delighted to read you enjoyed the Risotto and were able to share its abundance with your two kids the next day. You will be prepared on your next visit on our generous portions.

Regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We have been there quite often and love the food and the atmosphere.
Every time we call for reservations we can tell its Ignazio that answers he does a great job and is extremely out going and in person hes even better he is a great waiter and makes your dinner even more enjoyable he was very attentitive to us. We would definatley be back.
Good job to all and Ignazio especially : )
Thanks,
Silvia

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others Silvia,

We appreciate your kind mention of our dedicated and professional team especially Ignazio and we will be sure to pass it on for you.

We look forward to you dining with us in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have been to Baci a number of times over the last few months. It is one of our favourites places for Italian food in Hamilton. Great for lunch and dinner.

justinm888, Manager at Baci Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you for posting a review BabyBella999,

We would like to thank you as well for your continued patronage and look forward to a long and happy relationship.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Good food but bad service, very slow (2.5 hr) even though we said we needed to be in and out for lunch.

Extra changes for shaved parm etc not explained when ordering.

I will not return.

We appreciate your feedback HojasRojas,

On behalf of our team I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your recent visit. I assure you this is not indicative of the service we deliver or are known for on a daily basis.

I have supplied our number to assist you on making advance reservations and we may have another chance to provide you with excellent service. (905) 381-9811

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Ignazio really made my birthday special. He brought a dessert with a candle on it and the whole restaurant sang happy birthday. He treated us very well. We enjoyed it when he would stop and chat with us making jokes and having pure fun. He is a great waiter. The food was so good that my mum had the pizza and she absolutely loved it. Thanks Ignazio you're the best.

Thank for taking the time to share your experience at Baci Ristorante Jim P,

Ignazio is a wonderful asset to our team and we will pass on your favorable mention of him.
We were happy to read that your Mom absolutely loved her pizza.

We look forward to serving you in the near future.