“Breakfast and dinner were yummy and plentiful.”
Review of Baci Ristorante

Baci Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 1,244 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Baci Ristorante, located in the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen's, is a modern and upbeat Italian restaurant led by Chef Ruban Paul. With a lively open kitchen and central wood burning oven, this intimate gathering place is known for it's thin, Neapolitan style pizzas and adventurous twists on authentic Italian flavours and dishes. To compliment the menu is a comprehensive beverage menu features both Old and New World wines and a fine selection of crafted cocktails.
Ohio
“Breakfast and dinner were yummy and plentiful.”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Service and food were terrific and decor very modern and comfortable.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank tyger68

Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
“great restaurant”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great food, good service pizza was delicious and baked in wood oven

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Brian T
Hamilton, Canada
“Comfortable atmosphere, very good food!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I recently enjoyed a belated Valentine's Day dinner at Baci. We live very close to the restaurant and looked forward to trying it out. We weren't disappointed, My husband likes nothing better than a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs - BUT - it must be good and he said it was. To quote him, "These meatballs are perfect." I absolutely LOVE risotto- of almost any kind. I chose the mushroom risotto and it was wonderful!! Also, the portion was huge - we enjoyed the remainder of it for lunch the next day. (Note to chef: when you read this please don't reduce the portions - I love leftovers!) On our next visit I intend to try the seafood risotto. We also enjoyed a generous size glass of red wine. The staff were very friendly and efficient and none of them called us "Guys" - a HUGE pet peeve of my husband's. We are returning soon with friends who also appreciate good food in excellent surroundings. A very welcome and much needed dining establishment on the Hamilton mountain!

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank diana h
Hamilton, Ontario
“A treat once again!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Took my husband there for his birthday, this was his first trip and my third - exceeded expections once again. Love the caesar salad presentation - almost too pretty to eat - but very tasty! I had the seafood pasta, he ordered the Risotto and it would have made Gordon Ramsey proud - a delight from the waitstaff to the chef - who comes around through the restaurant checking on guests - excellent would highly recommend!!!

• Visited December 2011