“Incredible veggie burgers!”
Review of Chuck's Burger Bar - CLOSED

Chuck's Burger Bar
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Hamilton, Canada
“Incredible veggie burgers!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have been here numerous times, and I'm always impressed by their veggie burgers. Delicious sweet potato fries as well. Decent service, but almost always a wait for a seat. It's well worth the wait, but also good to know that they do take out!!

• Visited December 2012

“Great food but cramped”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Went with a couple buddies for the turkey wings and I thought they were very good. I liked them better than chicken wings, which are e favourite.

We also split poutine and onion rings. The poutine is very good and the rings just ok until you dip them in the chili mayo...they become very good too.

Service was good but the space is TINY. I will go back for the wings and to try a burger. Overall I like this spot. Its different and enjoyable.

Montreal, Canada
“BEst Burgers in Eastern Canada”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Funny to find a tiny little burger joint in the main strip of HAmilton...went in on a cold day in November...had the sliders...chose 3 that were incredibly fresh and creative ..yummy with a side of sweet potatoe fries that were enough for 3 !! I would go back again ...and by the way ...I am from Montreal where we have many burger places....

• Visited November 2012
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Tried this restaurant because of the great reviews but was extremely disappointed. As other reviews mentioned the place is overcrowded and in spite of there only being seating for 20 or less a staff of 6 couldn't keep service up to par. The french fries were nothing special, I've had better, the coleslaw without taste, bland and the burger was messy. It was the first burger I have had to eat with a knife and fork because the bun disintegrated. Even with all the toppings, blue cheese, bacon it was a very boring burger. I wish I hadn't wasted my time and money on this place. Plus I ordered my burger well and it came nearly raw. They did recook it and the 2nd time it was still pink.

• Visited November 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“Bacon Burger? Made with just BACON?”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The burgers were delicious. I tried the 3 sliders (choosing from a wide selection of preassembled burgers). I like a bit of variety and couldn't decide which burger to order, so got to try 3! They are well known for their bacon burger made entirely out of bacon. Give it a try, personally i like my bacon crispy and this burger is far from it. And did I forget to mention the different poutines they serve as well! Be sure to wear your stretch pants!

It is a very small location with limited seating and can be quite busy at times. But well worth the wait.

• Visited October 2012