“Great service, food & atmosphere!”

Earth to Table Bread Bar
Ranked #20 of 1,227 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Burlington, Canada
“Great service, food & atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The few times we've eaten at Bread Bar have been awesome & can't wait to go back!

The service was great each time we've visited. A bit of a wait sometimes but it can be expected with a very popular restaurant. They have to-go options at the back of the place, if you can't/don't want to wait - love this!

Love the fries, the watermelon, arugula & pecan salad & the pizza. Get the pizza! One visit the crust was a little burnt but it was still tasty. Perfect size for a meal or to share.

Can't wait for our next visit.

• Visited October 2013

Ancaster, Canada
“VERY GOOD FOOD but....”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Ok so this is really a great spot good wholesome homemade food. The menu has such items as salads and burgers and sandwiches , soups,pizzas and yes breads that you can buy and take with you. I had a pizza it was excellent nice homemade dough and thin , also had skinny fries these are hand cut but skinny fantastic!! Alos sampled grilled cheese it was very good and a salted carmel shake very good as well. Nice atmosphere so your are asking wheres the but part well its pretty costly for four of us 76.00 plus tip and only drinks we had were 2 pops and a shake and no desert plus 1 loaf of bread that was 5 bucks. Overall it was really good service was friendly and good food was a tad slow coming out of the kitchen but not crazy.

• Visited July 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Good food and ambience”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is a nice little spot to sit with friends for coffee and a cake or a meal. The service is good. The coffee and food is great. This is one of the few places that has gojiccino. I took the recommendation of the gojiccino with the soy milk which was great and such a nice substitute to the palate if you have had too many coffees! I really enjoyed the pizza. If you are looking for fresh bread, their loafs are excellent.

• Visited November 2013
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here late on a Friday night for dinner. The place is very cute and intimate. The menu options they had sounded very delicious and they each had a unique twist on them which I liked.

As a vegan, when I eat pizza y do not have any cheese or meat in it and am usually stuck with sauce and a bunch of vegetables. This place was able to create and customize a delicious vegan pizza for me that tasted better than any other vegan pizza I've had and just as delicious as any regular pizza. I was very impressed and very satisfied with my meal. My boyfriend had the loaded fries, the chicken pizza and a spiked milkshake and he really enjoyed everything he ordered. I had a mojito with local organic Lavander syrup and it was delicious!

Food was great, our server was very friendly, helpful and attentive and what I like the most is that they source their food locally and they have lots of organic and unique alternatives to their food, which for me was great. Prices were reasonable too.

Would definitely come back and recommend!

Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Love the food and love what they're about! My favourite things on the menu are the umami burger and the pizza. Pizza crust dough is available for purchase, and can be a great at-home dinner option. Is on a popular street called Locke St. which has a lot of shops and restaurants.

• Visited May 2014