“Best Pizza in Hamilton”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great pizza (best crust ever) combined with great staff and a fun, busy atmosphere make for a great dinner! We will be back!

1  Thank Bob B

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is a great restaurant, I had the home made limonade and the original pepperoni pizza, its was fabulous and the home made chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich was delicious!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

After seeing this place on "You Gotta Eat Here" my girlfriend and I had to try it out.
We ordered a Meat Mountain pizza over the phone for pick up. The staff was super friendly and the pizza was ready when we got there.
I don't think i'll be able to settle for pizza anywhere else after this pizza! It was the best pizza I'd ever had!
We will be back in the near future to try another pizza.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Very happy employees and great food! Nice hometown business! Unique choices on the menu. Everything was organic. Their desserts were so good. Great place to meet your girlfriends, business meeting or family meal. The coffee was great too. I am very particular about my latte. It was made perfectly.... My credits to the barista!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

When we arrived on Saturday evening around 6pm they told us about 20-25 minute wait, they took down my cell # and called me not once but twice (I missed the first call) about 15 minutes later that our table was ready.

The tables are in fact quite close together but I didn't feel like our space was being invaded at all.

Victoria was an amazing server, great personality VERY attentive.

Prunes wrapped in bacon were pretty good, the quinoa burger, kale salad and pizza dough outstanding, flavourful and fresh.

Love that they offer complimentary flat or sparkling water for the table, not just tap water for anyone that asks for it.

Received a "Monkey Bread" was a welcome for being our first time, very nice touch.

Will most definitely be going back.