All reviewsbaci restaurantfront deskplatinum suitebanquet hallred hillbeautiful hotelitalian themewedding venuewhirlpool tubwedding receptionkeurig coffee makerhamilton areaking size bedrestaurant staffwalk in showerroom was spaciousniagara falls
Reviewed December 10, 2017

My partner and I went here to be closer to the Ancaster Mill, where we were going to be going for dinner.
Basically, we had gift cards and our anniversary was around the corner - and so we ended up here.

No complaints. hotel was nice and clean, staff was helpful, bed was comfortable.
I would go back in a second!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Joe M, General Manager at Best Western Premier C Hotel By Carmen's, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Thank you for your review Home S and congratulations again on your Anniversary.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and others.

We look forward to being your hosts in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Booked a room online, then recieved an email saying my room i chose was unavailable. That was extremely dissapointing. If i was able to cancel i would have right then and there. The room they gave me was still nice, but i chose the other room specifically because i wanted a jacuzzi tub.
The restaurant was amazing, and the ladies that took my order for both dinner and breakfast were a pleasure to speak with, and the food was amazing. I had the stromboli for dinner, and almost everything on the breakfast menu lol. The oatmeal was my favourite!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joe M, General Manager at Best Western Premier C Hotel By Carmen's, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback shannonelliott54, concerning your stay at the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen's. I appreciate your taking the time to write and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced regarding your desired room type.

I was delighted to see that overall minus the above mentioned you enjoyed your time with us. We trust you will re-book giving us another chance to illustrate that what happened was an unfortunate exception to our normally high quality of service.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

My stay was excellent. Hotel was clean and the staff was very professional. They explained everything that needed to know. However, on that Saturday night during my stay. there were so many events around the hotel that we were unable to find a parking spot. They should control that if they want to make customers very happy. Moreover, around midnight, the music was too loud around the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback O4772IUharryb,

By letting us know what you liked about your stay and how we can improve you are helping us continue to provide a premier experience for you and other guests in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The hotel was chosen as being convenient to the wedding venue, next door. It was comfortable and the dining room was open for breakfast until 12:00 on the Saturday which was nice. The cost was okay for the breakfast. Not extensive, but good enough.
There was a , safe, microwave and coffeemaker in the room. The hotel was quiet. The staff were helpful. So all and all, it was pleasant.
It was in an industrial area, so without a car, you were not able to walk to shopping or other points of interest easily.

Room Tip: We were in a king suite. It was comfortable
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and others Karen O,

We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us. We hope we can welcome you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed November 29, 2017

...because that is exactly the type of heavenly treatment you'll get from the staff, amenities, wine, and experience at the C Hotel by Carmen's. From the moment I waltzed through the front door I felt like Warren Beatty returning to the Beverly Hills Hotel. The staff? Fantastic. Room? Made me feel like Julius Caesar conquering the Gauls. Restaurant? The gnocchi may have literally melted in my mouth. The wine? As alcoholic as advertised. Whether it's a weekend away from your kids, a business function, or a trip of divine pleasure experiencing all Hamilton has to offer I seriously doubt you'll find a hotel stay even 23.879% as awesome as this one. Run, do not walk, to C Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joe M, General Manager at Best Western Premier C Hotel By Carmen's, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you so much jeffreyp520 for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction regarding your recent visit to our Hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us.

Our staff members are some of our most valuable assets and will be pleased that you acknowledged their efforts.

We strive daily for all our guests to experience the type of service, accommodations and attention you so graciously mentioned, yet it is always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated.

We truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to being your hosts in the future.