Best Western Premier C Hotel By Carmen's
$109
$104
  • Breakfast included
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
$87
$79
$131
$117
Hotels.com
All reviewsbaci restaurantplatinum suitebanquet hallred hillbeautiful hotelitalian themewedding venuewhirlpool tubwedding receptionkeurig coffee makerhamilton areawould highly recommend this hotelking size bedwalk in showerrestaurant stafffront desk staffone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed here for my mothers wedding. Clean and amazing room! Excellent service. The GM herself came up personally to see us and make sure we had everything in our room. All staff were friendly and professional yet they made us feel like family. Wedding service was fantastic. I would recommend the venue for a wedding.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
justinm888, President at Best Western Premier C Hotel By Carmen's, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you Laurie C for taking the time to share your pleasant experience of our hotel. Our team at the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen's are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please send our congratulations to your mother for us.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I did alot of research before booking our hotel stay for 2 nights in Ontario. I have been to the area many times and have enjoyed myself, this time took 2 others with me to hit the wineries!
I came across the Best Western Premier hotel and thought "how interesting, I must try it!", well I am so glad I did! We walked into the lobby and were greeted immediately by 2 very nice gentlemen at the front desk. Check in was fast and off we were to our room. When we opened the door I was blown away! I am a Travel Agent and I travel alot, I was immediately impressed with the room. Very spacious, very attractive, love the themed floors and rooms, we were on the music floor in the Sinatra room. The space in the room was unbelieveable, there was a wet bar, microwave, refigerator, Keurig coffee maker, table with chairs, pull out couch, desk, flat screen tv's, yes tv's there was an extra bedroom off of the main room with a flat screen on the wall. The bathroom was separate from the sink area which some people don't like, I happen to like it especially when you travel with 2 other women!
One person in my group is a light sleeper and she took the separate bedroom and said she had a great night and heard nothing!
The pool and hot tub were immaculately clean and very comfortable! Everyone there was very attentive and polite.
This is a great find and I will definitely recommend it to anyone to check it out for yourself and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I will definitely put it on my list to return when I am up in that area again.

Room Tip: I can't imagine there is a "bad room"!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
justinm888, President at Best Western Premier C Hotel By Carmen's, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind review amy-claire,

We appreciate your kind words from a well travelled guest such as yourself. We were happy to read that you were all well taken care of and you noticed the high standards in which we deliver on a daily basis.

Your observations of our property are well received and again appreciated.

We look forward to your return.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed October 9, 2012

As my Parents does not have a computer I there daughter is sending this out for them…

Mildred and Raymond Cousins
25 Rolston Drive
Hamilton Ontario
L9C-3X6

To Best Western Premier Carman’s Hotel- Hamilton Ontario.

During the past year my Husband and I has had the opportunity to visit your hotel. Where we have enjoyed many of the dinners , show and deals that u have offered us…
We are retired and both decided to treat ourselves to a nice hotel close to home…We have stayed at many hotels over the years but your hotel is special to both of us…The staff at the front desk especially the manager always welcomes us back and even remembers our names…The other staff is also very friendly and helpful….Every visit we have got a suite with a washroom equipped with grab-bars which we never ask for, Just another reason we like this hotel…They care about us and our needs without us even asking….The food at the “Baci restaurant server’s makes our meals more enjoyable by there jokes and conversations….One day a maid asked us if we were enjoying our stay and then said if we needed anything to let them know…Everywhere we go in your hotel , we are greeted with smiles. We can,t say enough but our stay at Carmen’s except we can’t wait to go back….If there was such a thing as a 10 star hotel you would be with hands down…

Looking forward to many more stays with your friendly staff…

Sincerely Raymond and Mildred Cousins

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
justinm888, President at Best Western Premier C Hotel By Carmen's, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on behalf of your parents Jennifer L,

Please pass on our many thanks to them for us and hope that they are enjoying their retirement.

We are glad we are able to be a part of there retirement experience thus far. We are also delighted our staff have been able forsee certain amenities they may require prior to arrival.

We look forward to being hosts to your parents and hopefully yourself for years to come.

Warmest of Regards,

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Beautiful hotel! Very modern and fresh decorating. Lovely, clean rooms and very comfortable beds!! All the rooms have Keurig machines, and we also had a microwave and small fridge! The staff are so friendly and will help in any way that they can, and always warmly greet you at the front desk. The breakfast was delicious at the Baci restaurant and the waiters and waitresses were attentive and friendly as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your review Shel_meister ,

We are delighted you were able to experience and enjoy our property. Our team members also appreciate your kind mention of them.

We hope you will be able to stay with us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I spend less than eight hours here on a quick trip to the area, arriving just after midnight and leaving early, and wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy the hotel.

I will echo most reviews here to say it is certainly refreshing to see such a nicely done, clean and neat hotel in this area.

The only comment would be that it is unfortunate that breakfast is not included, as it would be at many other Best Western properties.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank okazon69

Thank you for taking the time to post a review okazon69,

We hope that your next trip will allow you to stay with us longer. We are glad you were able to enjoy a good night sleep in Ontario's 1st Best Western "Premier"

While it is true that we do not include breakast. Please note our breakfast is prepared in our full serve onsite restaurant where you can order from our menu with one of our experienced restaurant staff. You do not have to prepare it your self or settle for a continental breakfast to start your day.

We look forward to your return.