“Great local BBQ”

Add it.
Hillbilly Heaven
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Of all the BBQ places around (and they're popping up everywhere), this one certainly has the biggest helpings. Homemade sauce, great food. The menu is small, as is usually the case in a BBQ place. I've eaten and reviewed BBQ all over the US. You can't duplicate it, but, you can still make great BBQ. I'd certainly recommend it.
People sometimes complain about the service, I understand that, they're very casual, have their own way about doing things, but, it's not offensive to me.

2  Thank Dave C

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great sandwich, enough for two, great value and taste for the money! BBQ sauce was really tasty, a little spicy for me but. We will be back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I will say that this place was an experience. The two sandwiches we got probably had enough meat on them to make two more. great value and taste for the money!

Thank Elizabeth-Darre... S
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Limited menu and quality of order was poor. Premises of eat in didn't appear too inviting. Their signage is offensive, not witty or humorous.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went to the downtown location on King St. The only good thing about this restaurant is the location. The service and food is horrendous. We ordered the BBQ sampler. The pulled pork, chicken and ribs were dried out. I think this place is overhyped for what it is. Will never return even if it was for free. That's how bad it is.