“Great Food, Great Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Hamilton
“Great Food, Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

If you want to go out and eat meat. This is the place, the bbq is very good, I really liked the brisket. The side dishes were also very good, the deep fried extreme beans are fun and tasty.
The restaurant is clean and basic since take out is as big a part of their business as dine in. We ate in and had enough to take home for lunch the next day. It was great.
The hillbilly chilli fries and a drink would probably be enough for a meal for most people, me included.
I will go back any time I feel like BBQ.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank TKoTP

Hamilton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I ordered this for delivery for the first time and I have to say I was very impressed... Everything tasted devine and I couldn't believe the portion sizes! HUGE enough to feed 2-3 people. I ordered the beef brisket, mac & cheese, coleslaw and fries.. about 14.00-15.00$ for that meal.. which is a pretty good deal.. Oh, and their sauce.... wow.

I'll be ordering here again! had to write this review after I ate, I usually don't write reviews at all ^_^

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank sally g
Hamilton, Canada
“mmmmm good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

besides not being overly healthy, lots of deep fried stuff, it is an amazing place.... owner is super nice and menu is unique

Visited September 2012
1 Thank loriwhitwell
Ontario
“Excellent food, excellent prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Go for the pulled pork or the brisket. The pulled chicken isn't as great. But the meat is awesome!

Insane portions and delicious sauces!

Prices are great!

Bring cash, no debit or credit.

2 Thank Derek P
Ontario
“Heavenly carnivorous experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Went on recommendation of a fellow meat lover, was impressed walking in by the cool decor and all the hot sauces on display. Met the owner, Cameron, entertaining character. Simple menu, ordered pulled pork and side of BBQ beans. Huge sandwich on an incredible bun. Tried all three of the homemade BBQ sauces, awesome! Slathered a ton of sauce #2 on my sandwich. Can't imagine having it as take-out without that big squeeze bottle of magic by my side. The beans were tasty too. Homemade I'm pretty sure, nice chunks of apples, red peppers and onions. Great if you're into that. The sandwich and side only came to $8.85. A real bargain for something of this quality. I'm gonna be back soon!

2 Thank Grant R