“mmmmm good”

Add it.
Hillbilly Heaven
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 31, 2012

besides not being overly healthy, lots of deep fried stuff, it is an amazing place.... owner is super nice and menu is unique

1  Thank loriwhitwell

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Go for the pulled pork or the brisket. The pulled chicken isn't as great. But the meat is awesome!

Insane portions and delicious sauces!

Prices are great!

Bring cash, no debit or credit.

2  Thank Derek P
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Went on recommendation of a fellow meat lover, was impressed walking in by the cool decor and all the hot sauces on display. Met the owner, Cameron, entertaining character. Simple menu, ordered pulled pork and side of BBQ beans. Huge sandwich on an incredible bun. Tried all three of the homemade BBQ sauces, awesome! Slathered a ton of sauce #2 on my sandwich. Can't imagine having it as take-out without that big squeeze bottle of magic by my side. The beans were tasty too. Homemade I'm pretty sure, nice chunks of apples, red peppers and onions. Great if you're into that. The sandwich and side only came to $8.85. A real bargain for something of this quality. I'm gonna be back soon!

2  Thank Grant R
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We have drove by this place several times and checked it on the internet a lot. We are not from the Hamilton area, finally had the chance today and we decided to stop. Let me say, "It doesn't dissapoint. The pulled pork was excellent and it was huge. I loved the choice of 3 different bbq sauces. All were very good. The sides we chose were baked beans and macoroni & cheese. Both delicious. The best part, we had ample to take home and have another meal. I liked the choices on the menu and look forward to going again to try some more.

2  Thank james m
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The chicken sandwich was okay. The beef brisket was possibly the worst meal I have ever been served in a restaurant. It was as inedible as rope. I told the server and he basically shrugged it off. Fair warning.

5  Thank gdlawson