We stayed one night and although it was a little noisy (at least 2 youth hockey/football teams were staying there also), we thought the hotel was up to the usual Holiday Inn Express standard.
1. Modern hotel, convenient to QEW
2. Good sized room, everything in good condition and functioned satisfactorily.
3. Exceptional breakfast (Probably the best I've experienced on a complimentary basis)
4. Next door to a Golden Griddle Restaurant where we ate - although a little Denny-ish, it was nevertheless a good standard, competitvely priced.
We didn't like:-
1. The aircondition/heating unit - although switched off - droned on continuously. In fact, we had just arrived after a flight from England, and the noise was not dissimilar to that of the Boeing engines cruising at 35,000 feet !!
All-in-all we were more than happy with our stay. I would certainly be happy to recommend it to anyone looking for accommodation in the area.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included