Quality Hotel
$132
$122
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
$85
Osler House(Dundas)
$128
Visitors Inn(Hamilton)
Rose Arden B&B(Hamilton)
$93
All reviewsroom was cleanstoney creekan updatewould stay againlocation is excellentthe entire hotelrecommend this hotelyogurtbusiness or pleasurebreakfast includedhot breakfastlate checkqewpillowsrunnersottawarace
Reviewed May 30, 2005

Stayed here for 2 days and it just wasn't up to the standards I was used to staying in other Holiday inn Express properties. This was the worst one I have seen and I have stayed at 12 or more locations.
The room was not clean and the sofa was very dirty and worn out, ready to be burned. My room did not get cleaned the first day, when I asked the front desk they said the girl had marked down that she had done my room, and was I sure. It's pretty obvious when I am out of Toilet paper and my bed isn't made etc.

The hotel is in an industrial area so it seems to have taken on an industrial look and feel. There was muddy workboots piled in the halls the whole time I was there. The whole hotel was a little dirtier than you would expect, but I suspect there main clientele is the industrial businesses nearby. Alot of general disrepair around the hotel, a little more than you would expect from the Holiday Inn properties.

The continental breakfast however was as good as always. They did have free parking but the property is in the middle of nowhere as far as Hamilton goes, but is close to the QEW.

I checked out and stayed at the Holiday inn Burlington which I found to be about the same distance from downtown Hamilton as this hotel was. A little more expensive, but worth it.

There isn't many hotels in Hamilton, not sure why. So maybe they can get away with this.

• Stayed: May 2005, traveled on business
7  Thank craigyb
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 16, 2005

Pros:
-Easy access to the QEW and Centennial boulevard which make getting around quite easy.
-Free continental breakfast bar is better than most. Beware of the cinnamon rolls, they will have you packing on the pounds! Several healthy options available as well.
-Discount available at a large local fitness center.
-Free high speed Internet.
-One of a very small selection of decent hotels in the area.

Cons:
-In the first room I stayed in, one of the lamps was broken and there were always a couple flies buzzing around even when I thought I'd killed them all. The lamp was promptly fixed when I reported it. The second room I was in was flawless.
-Noisy hockey tournament and party crowd the one weekend I was there.
-No fitness center in the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled on business
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 5, 2003

I have stayed at this property many times and have always been well pleased. The upgraded breakfast bar was a real treat and the staff are excellent.

9  Thank Chris2235
Reviewed September 21, 2003

My family had to stay for 1 night on September 20-21. It was quite dirty, the air conditioner didn't work and it was overall, a dingy, dark hole. If this is the best that Hamilton has to offer, check another town! (The Niagara Falls Sheraton Fallsview is a great choice)

9  Thank 108sandys
A TripAdvisor Member
Hamilton,On
Reviewed April 29, 2003

I stay at Hotels in Hamilton all the time and this is definatly the best one.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member