“Amazing and free”

Waterfalls of Hamilton
Ranked #7 of 174 things to do in Hamilton
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Hamilton is the waterfall capital of Canada I believe so there are many to go and see! Many include fun walking/hiking trails.

3  Thank Meredith R

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Hamilton has one of the largest Numbers of waterfalls, and i as a resident am amazed and each one offers a different beauty the falls the walk to it we are nature waiting to be enjoyed

2  Thank nomadz_2 u
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Hamilton has so many waterfalls it has been named the 'Waterfalls Capital'. Some are very large and very busy, others are smaller and make for great hiking to get to. Google Hamilton Waterfalls and you will get access to a map for whatever suits you. Spring time is amazing because of the speed and amount of water going over the falls. Fall is beautiful when the leaves are changing if you are looking for a hike.

3  Thank HamiltonONT
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have lived in Hamilton my entire life and forget how beautiful the waterfalls here are. My boyfriend is from Toronto and I have been trying to take him to see as many waterfalls as I can. I have been to most of them dozens of times, but when you take a new person to them, you see them in a different light.
Highly recommended, a unique attraction and most of the time, completely free!

1  Thank NadiaH84
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The waterfalls around Hamilton are great to tour. I have been to many of them and it is always a nice day out touring the outdoors. I live here and am amazed at the people living here that do not get out to see these natural beauties right in our back yard.

1  Thank Tom0888