“Great boneless wings with dipping sauce”
Review of WingsUp!

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
WingsUp!
Ranked #849 of 1,233 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Our gourmet chicken and appetizers taste great! At WingsUp!, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality possible. We use fresh Canadian chicken, combined with our secret batter & sauce recipes, all of which are made with the best quality ingredients available! The end result is takeout that can only be described as truly gourmet! Can you taste the difference? With 18 tasty flavours to choose from, you'll be back again and again. WingsUp! also offers tasty appetizers, sandwiches, drumsticks, salads and sides. So if you're looking for the best in gourmet chicken wings and drumsticks, order WingsUp! for Take-out or Delivery!
Hamilton, Canada
“Great boneless wings with dipping sauce”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Really great especially the boneless wings. Super light breading and easy to eat. I dip with my favourite sauces - Louise sauce and Thai. Very delicious!

Visited May 2013

Mississauga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent taste for a fair price!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This take out restaurant is simply fantastic! My favourite menu item is the Smiley Sandwich. For only $7, you get a delicious sandwitch with real chicken, cheesy garlic bread and ranch sauce. Very tasty combinaton! Me and my coworkers order take out for lunch on those busy work days. They deliver pretty fast and always get our order right!
My favourite wing flavours are: garlic bbq and tangy lemon.
Try the wings, you will be satisfied!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Natalia K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wings Down is More Like It”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The wings are just terrible!! I didn't know that a hot sauce was sweet for god's sake! For the price I paid I had to throw all the wings out. My wife's mild wings were basically ketchup, disgusting!! Never again especially if you've ever had wings at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo Ny. Maybe the Wings Up owner should go eat there and learn how to properly make wings!!

• Visited December 2012
“YUM!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is definitely the place to pick up some good food if you're having people over and need some good tasty food. WingsUp! offers so many options whether you're hungry for wings, ribs, salad, etc... its all there. If you want more than wings that they have awesome combo selections to go with your meals and the quality is well worth it. i highly recommend it to anyone interested in some different party food!

• Visited October 2012
Brantford, Canada
“Delicious Wings”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

The wings here are fantastic & offer some really good flavours. We usually get two flavours when ordering a combo so we can share them. Also love the appetizers including the macaroni wedges...so delicious. The only downfall is that the prices are high but then again, I always receive excellent quality food!

• Visited May 2011