“amazing food!”

Crabby Joe's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

buffalo chicken quesadillas were awesome!!! The staff was very pleasant and food was great!! They give coupons for free appetizers if you sign up with email...

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went to Crabby Joe's this week for dinner with the inlaws. Loved the huge menu - there were lots of options to choose from. My husband loved the double play Tuesday menu. Service was quick and friendly.
We all really enjoyed our meals, and definitely plan to come back again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Tonight my family and I had a lovely time at Crabby Joe's. We went in for dinner and our waitress recommended the Spinocolli. It was one of the best pasta dishes I’ve had in a long time! The waitress herself was pleasantly chatty and personable, her service was very timely.
I was especially pleased to find a healthy option for children on the kids’ menu. I shared the kids’ grilled chicken and rice with carrot sticks between my two children ages 3 and 4. It is so difficult to find healthy options for kids these days! Everything tends to be deep fried and processed. This was a great alternative and I plan to go back with my kids on Sunday for the free kids’ meal! Highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Aunica S
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Im a regular at Crabbys and have been going there now for about five years. Love the place so much that I would advise everyone to visit this restaurant.The staff is top notch and the owners are really nice people.Great place for students to come eat(especially on a Tuesday when chicken wings are on sale)Also a great place to watch a sporting event and shoot the breeze with the bartender and servers.

1  Thank Knoxxie
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My family and I go there every Sunday, Kids eat free. nice place to hang out with your family. excellent service and phenomenal food. keep the good work. 100% COMING BACK :)

2  Thank Amanda B