“Dinner Surprise”

Pho Binh Minh
Ranked #185 of 1,276 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I frequented another Thai restaurant in the vicinity but when I was introduced to this place, I was stunned. A short distance away from hotels, this restaurant is a plain jane no frills restaurant with extraordinary food - both in quanitity and quality. For those with normal appetites, the complimentary green tea and water, combined with a bowl of rice and one entree means eating for under $15.00 for two. Bigger appetites with separate entrees, can be done for just $20.00.

One favour I ask - leave enough room for me to stilll get to eat there for dinner or lunch.....

2  Thank filickar

Reviewed July 30, 2011

We go here quite frequently. It's bright and clean and the service is always quick. There are plenty of dishes to choose from. I try to order something different every time and, so far, I've not been disappointed. The servers are efficient, don't expect chatty but they are definitely not unfriendly. I hope they are here for a long time to come!

2  Thank Lori-Anne C
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Lets face it, not only do you want good food and good service, you want a clean place as well. I've eaten in every Vietnamese restaurant in Hamilton ( except for Lemon grass ) over the last 20yrs, this place serves some of the best Pho around, the other dishes are just as good. You never have to wait, food served quickly, the waitresses might not always smile at you but they are never rude either.

5  Thank astrozam