“One of our favourites!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Hamilton
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is delicious, authentic Mexican food and we've never been disappointed. As always, we started with the small guacamole and I had the chicken chimichanga dish, which is huge and my husband had a burrito with pork carnitas dish. I don't like beans, and they were happy to prepare my chimichanga without and to give me a salad instead of the side beans. There is absolutely no fancy decor, but we go for the food.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a fantastic mexican food joint. Don't expect fancy or exceptional service, but the food delivers. An authentic eatery with great flavours. We had to ask for their extra spicy salsa and it was delicious. Favourites are the beef barbacoa tacos and chicken flaoutas.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We love the food...or we used to....so we put up with the slow service and uncomfortable chairs but lately the food is a little lack luster and the prices have gone up.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Don't expect linen table cloths but the food isn't served on paper plates either. The first time there the service was great our second trip not perfect. The location isn't in the best area but for all of that the food is what sets this place apart. Fresh ingredients and large portions make this a great value.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Been here a few times now and brought our adult children and they raved about it. Food is authentic and excellent, very fresh and service is pretty good. Atmosphere is "authentic"! I really felt like I was in Mexico. Definitely go and try it.