“Great food, fair prices”

Mccabe's Irish Pub & Grill
Ranked #122 of 381 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, American, Irish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Orillia, Canada
“Great food, fair prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been to McCabe's twice now and I really enjoy the food and atmosphere. You get a LOT of food for your money and it tastes good. (The wings weren't as hot as I like, but I usually take them home and reheat them.) Our server was very attentive and brought everything out in a timely manner. Great place!

Guelph
“Good Food ,Service is a hit or a miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Was starting to enjoy having lunch there on staurday afternoons with my wife ,Last visit was another story.we got in right at noon,it was dead.Nice and quiet. We had to wait forever for our drinks,and then had to find the server for a second round.Food was great.Then after we finished our meal I was half way through my pint and the server gave us our bill.2 mins later she looked to see if we had paid.I asked her if there was a need for us to be rushed ,Well thats my last visit .

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 613MikeD554
Guelph, Canada
“walk out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

After waiting 10 minutes of the waitress walking past us, I got up and my girlfriend and I a menu. looked through the menu with pages sticking together like glue, and waited another 5-10 minutes without even a drink order and every other table who arrived after us being taken care of! not busy at all. we walked out.. never felt so disrespected in a bar/restaurant before.. We will never be returning.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank L M
Guelph, Canada
“Maybe just another pub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Good pub atmosphere and pub food menu has good choices.
Somewhat noisy and more for the younger pub crowd.

Visited December 2012
kitchener ontario canada
“Ok not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I went here for a business lunch. The service was very slow. The food was average with a limited menu for lunch.I will not return.

Visited September 2012