“Food and Service not as impressive as the decor”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Moxies - CLOSED

Moxies
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Calgary, Canada
“Food and Service not as impressive as the decor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

The Moxie's on Stone Road is hit and miss both in service and food quality. It's a great looking venue with attractive staff but I have never had the fortune of experiencing both good service and good food on the same night. It seems it's one or the other unfortunately. I've had a Martini served to me with lipstick on the glass, and i wasn't wearing any :S ..I have gone there many times and would go again with friends who understand it's a hit or miss experience, but I would NEVER take someone there who I was trying to impress with food. The atmosphere is fresh but the food and service way too unpredictable.

Montreal, Canada
“Selected waitering”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

Very loud in the bar area, food was adequate. If your over 50, the waitresses have to interest in serving you. They seemed much happier chatting up the young ones

Visited May 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“We'll be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

We ordered steak and seafood marinara, they're both really good. They are a bit pricey but they're worth every single penny. We left the place with a full and happy tummy! Service is good, quick and accurate.

“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

First time have ever been to this restaurant. There was a food allergy at our table and our waiter got the manager who personally took care of it. Any thing we wanted they would adapt it for us so the person with the allergy could eat it. I can't say enough about the service that we were provided with! The food that we got was amassing. I would highly recommend the penna pasta or steak. I will be returning to this restaurant in the near future. A new favourite!

Toronto
“Great chain restaurant, especially for inside a mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2010