Staybridge Suites Guelph
$79
$107
  • Restaurant
$115
Royal Brock Hotel(Guelph)(Great Value!)
$71
$58
All reviewsfront desksized fridgebedroom suitewafflesfull kitchensitting area with a couchice makerdaily breakfastpots panslaundry facilitiesrecommend this hotelhockey tournamentfrench toastbreakfast barnice roombeds were very comfortablewasher
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This past November we moved out of our Guelph home to relocate to the Kingston area, but not until mid January 2012. We needed to stay in Guelph because of family functions for Christmas. No one in our family could house us because of our dog.
I called the Staybridges to see if they accepted dogs, answer-YES. I was thrilled. I drove over to have a look at some of the suites. Larisse was there to Welcome me. She was very courteous and helpful. I booked 4 nights, then 2 nights in December and another 5 nights over Christmas day and the holidays.
The rooms are clean, and very spacious with wonderful kitchens, beds are very comfortable. Our Black Lab Kya was loving every minute of her stay also. The woman in charge of the kitchen spoiled her with doggie treats. The door to the dog run area supplied a container with doggie doo-doo bags...nice touch!
The food was great. Lots of variety, great coffee, great fresh fruit and a hot meal 3x a week (all inclusive).
On each trip back to the hotel we were greeted by the SIMPLY OUTSTANDING front desk staff. Lindsey, Brooke and a few more who were all amazing! (sorry I have forgotten names)
The housekeeping staff was great.....ask, and they were on top of it immediately!

My husband and I have travelled and stayed in MANY hotels, from Europe, the Caribean to all over the US. This hotel has been the BEST by far. I cannot say enough about it. We will be back as our family is all still in Guelph. The Staybridges will become our home away from home when we travel back on occasion.

Hats off to ALL of you at the Staybridges Hotel and Suites......what can I say.....SIMPLY
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!
Thank You!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
bennidevasia, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and appreciation for our team members.We are delighted that you had a wonderful time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Guelph

For the team

Reviewed November 17, 2011

What a great stay!!! This hotel is conveniently located, and easy to find with plenty of FREE parking (unlike the Delta). The front desk staff was lovely and so friendly, we also had a lovely letter from Tyler Culbert, the Sales Manager, who was a great help in planning our stay. Our room was so nice; 1 bedroom suite with 2 big comfy beds and TVs in the bedroom and living area. Free Wi-Fi was also great!
Staybridge Suites in Guelph is an excellent place to stay if you are looking for a short term, but especially long term stay. The room we stayed in was equipped with a full kitchen; stove top, fridge, microwave etc. all the amenities you would need at home too including dishes, utensils, pots etc.
There is a complimentary cooked dinner served every night and freshly baked cookies at check-in time. The staff is so friendly and welcoming and had great recommendations for everything from where to fix my computer to where to get a great breakfast :)
I will definitely stay here any time I visit Guelph :)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank caromacritch
bennidevasia, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Dear Caroline,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.It was a pleasure having you again with us.Our team is delighted that we could meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Guelph

Reviewed November 8, 2011

The room was clean, the bed was one of the most comfortable I have been in in a long time slept the best ever in a long time. The staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Cindy M
bennidevasia, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Dear Cindy,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.Our team is delighted that we could meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Guelph.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

We stayed here for two nights. The front desk has wonderful reception and they did notice that they have not seen us in awhile. That was due to a recent financial hardship. I am a Priority Club member and they offered us complimentary bottles of water. The room was very clean and we noticed that the rooms now have internet access on their tvs. The bathrooms have a separate sink, so that if you just want to wash your hands. The breakfast was excellent! There was even enough variety for me to have a gluten-free meal. I would definitely stay at this hotel, when we visit Guelph again.

Room Tip: The room that we always like to stay in, is the one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rpearson_11

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Guelph.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

After a long drive, it was a relief to be checked in quickly and efficiently. My room was spotless! The breakfast was terrific and the staff's knowledge of the area made it easy to plan my free days and evenings. Thanks again Tyler, for all your help!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Buzi101
bennidevasia, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.Our team is delighted that we were able to match up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Guelph