only problems which are minor i see is all carts to bring in personal items such as groceries have no sides on carts so groceries bags can fall off the sides.
related to carts the sidewalk ramp going into hotel must be smoother or else you will hit a small curb a gap in the pavement and the cart will not move better to bring the cart in backwards so you can lift the cart over the gap.
as well the windows in the rooms should allow for full open if you so wish not just a quarter of the way like it is now. should be flexible to open all the way if so desired especially in the hot summer months instead of enviromental damage costant use of air conditioner just because window will not open all the way.
finally more variety and more whole grains and fresh vegetables and fruit and whole meats and milk is needed in the free meals tuesday thru thursday. i realize it is free meals but healthier meals would be better for the guests.not french fries and processed foods. add some variety throughout the month and guests will say wow!! that was a sensational meal are there seconds?!!!
i give this hotel suite 5 stars out of 5. the staff and management are exceptional as too are the guests who stay there. no dirtiness, everytthing clean great facilities no pests bugs all equipment in fantastic running order elevators very efficient. modern looking hotel. staff again always looking out for each individual guests always smiling no negative attitudes.just wonderful beautiful atmosphere environment to stay in long or short term. highly recommended. i could live there forever!!! very quiet too. depending on what room side you are on trucks can be occasionally noisy best side to stay on is dead end corporate court side. fabulous place to stay. recommend this hotel to all who stay in guelph. very convenient close to hanlon parkway. stay for a long time you will thoroughly enjoy the staybridge suites guelph
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Hotel Guelph is the ideal choice for your extended stay needs. The Staybridge Suites Hotel is located near Highway 401 and Highway 6 North, 45 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and 40 minutes from Hamilton John Munroe (YHM) Airport. The Staybridge Suites offers near proximity to the University of Guelph, Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory, River Run Centre for the Performing Arts, Guelph Civic Museum, John McCrae House, St. Jacob's Farmer's Market, African Lion Safari, Downtown Guelph Shops, Restaurants, Stone Road Shopping Mall, and Bingeman's Water park. Our hotel is minutes from Toyota, Denso Manufacturing, Linamar, Metso, Cooperators and various Ministry Government offices. The Staybridge Suites offers apartment like suites with all the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel needs. Our pet friendly hotel offers suites with fully-equipped kitchens, cable TV, Pay-Per-View, free wireless Internet and direct dial phone with personalized voicemail. Features Our Extended Stay Guelph hotel has value packages to explore the amazing activities of the area. Besides the daily hot buffet breakfast, also enjoy our complimentary Social Reception every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Also enjoy our heated indoor swimming pool, fitness center, theater room and business center. All rooms have complimentary hi speed wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites Guelph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Guelph Hotel Guelph
- Staybridge Suites Guelph Ontario