“Excellent, except for one thing”

Friends in our Kitchen
Ranked #49 of 405 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Food was well prepared and presented.
Servings weren't huge.
The bundle of vegetables was at the perfect place between too crisp and too soft.

BUT: the sauces were way way too salty.
Anyone that likes a lot of salt can trivially add more to their dish,
but for the rest of us, removing the salt wasn't an option.

1  Thank ButterRay

Reviewed July 13, 2010

I have ate here at least half a dozen times for take out at lunch. I generally order the same thing everytime...Veggie Roll and a Caesar Salad. It is excellent. Made from scratch and very tasty. The owner does most of the cooking and I find him fairly pleasant. He is usually extremely busy behind the counter preparing and cooking meals. The restaurant could definitely use some updating but it is ok. It is on the smaller size but that also helps with the ambiance of the place. Give it a try.

1  Thank belly_14
Reviewed January 24, 2010

My husband and I visited this little restaurant this past weekend (Jan/ 10). We stumbled upon it in our travels. I ordered the lamb shank and my husband ordered the ribs. We shared a litre of wine, and shared a dessert. Our bill came to 70.00 before tip.
My lamb was "out of this world", and my husband really enjoyed his ribs. The dessert was heavenly.
We live 250 kms away, but plan to stop in again very soon. Well worth it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 4, 2008

It's OK ~ very small and impersonal... but food OK.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook