Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph
$62
$55
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskturtle jackshot tubcomplimentary breakfasttim hortonsrecommend this hotelwafflesindustrial areawithin walking distanceclean hotelhockey tournamentwaffle makerbusiness tripgreat place to staysausagelots of parkingup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I would happily and confidently recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Guelph area. The staff was very friendly and it included a complimentary hot breakfast. The hotel is current and has nice facilities (pool, hot tub, gym).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sean M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and letting us know how we did. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and will be sharing this survey with the staff so they know how they did as well. If you have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank You!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I stopped at the Hampton Inn while on an uncharted weekend getaway. The girl at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. We were lucky enough to get a King Suite. The room was large and comfortable and so was the bed. There was a fridge and microwave in our room, which is always handy. Everything was clean and the room smelled fresh. The complimentary breakfast had many options to choose from including a fresh waffles. We didn't leave hungry. I would definitely stay again if we happened to traveled this way again, but who makes plans. That would take the fun out of it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sean M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the complimentary breakfast. I will be sharing your comments with the rest of the staff so they will know how great a job they did. We always value your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future if you travels bring you to Guelph again.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn. The room was clean, fresh, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The area set up for the complimentary breakfast was clean, staff again helpful and the food was great! Many things to choose from. Definitely give it a thumbs up!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sean M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and that the service you received was excellent. I am sharing this review with all the staff so they can see how they did. If you have any questions or need help with future reservations please contact the hotel anytime.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice hotel! Provided banquet room for the team to use. Great breakfast. Rooms were quite cramped but we were hardly in our room. Pool was great but it was supposed to be salt water. The smell of chlorine was overwhelming and my daughters hair tie colouring faded. I don't think it was a salt water pool but it was clean and very well maintained. Overall a good experience and the value was great.

• Stayed: August 2013
Sean M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you had a great overall experience and that your team was able to take advantage of the complimentary breakout room. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we hope to see you back soon. If you have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Just simply wonderful. The best staff ever! Modern, clean with everything a stay away from home requires. Beautiful and we will continue to stay there over and over again, when we travel to Guelph. The area has a great restaurant within a one minute walk and Tim Hortons on the corner. What more does one need? Plus the hotel is within a quick drive to downtown. Great quality for a manageable price. :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sean M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your possitive comments and for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am going to share this reveiw with all the staff so they know they are doing a good job in the guests eyes as well as managements. If you have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact me anytime.