“Excellent stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Guelph B&B and Inns
Windsor, Ontario
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed March 30, 2006

Set in the heart of a charming neighbourhood, minutes walking distance from the downtown core, the Norfolk Guest House is nothing short of the ideal place to relax in, and enjoy, the city of Guelph. Our very helpful hostess, Janet, gave us numerous suggestions on places to eat and things to see, as well as a perfect breakfast spread. The rooms are georgious and the house is very well kept. Next time I'm in Guelph, I'll be sure to check in again!

1 Thank Colriev

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
ON, Canada
Reviewed March 27, 2006

Norfok Guesthouse B&B was an awesome delight. Janet was friendly, easy to converse with and made my husband and I feel right at home. The rooms each have their own theme and are decorated exquisitely. We would recommend this B&B to everyone. You will not be disappointed. We will definitely visit here again. Janet gets a big thumbs up and a huge BRAVO for running such a superb Bed and Breakfast.

2 Thank heidiON_Canada
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 25, 2006

I go to Guelph on business and always stay at the Norfolk. I like the unique rooms and cozy atmosphere. I've stayed in every room. The beds and bedding are super comfortable in all of them. And each room offers something special depending upon your needs.

Two of the rooms have great sitting areas. One has a private entrance and two floors. Two have great bath tubs.

But the best thing is that Janet goes out of her way to adjust to your needs. Several years ago, I asked for wireless internet, and it was there on my next visit. On another visit, she video taped a basketball game that I couldn't watch while traveling. It was ready for me when I arrived.

If you like to meet interesting people, you'll certainly do that at breakfast. But if you want a quiet breakfast by yourself, I'm sure Janet can arrange that early or late morning.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business