I have had the opportunity to stay at the Norfolk Guest House for the past 4.5 months. It has been a great experience, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is travelling to Guelph. This is a small, 7 room, B&B that is like staying at your very well to-do grandma's with top notch service. I come and go as I please for almost 5 months now. The beds are fabulous, as are some of the bathrooms. (Bombay and Penthouse have great bathrooms. The Norfolk as WiFi, HD TV in most rooms, and access to a kitchen if you need it. Really enjoyed my time and know that you will too. Say hi to Wiener for me. He is the old, totally deaf cat.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniting the comfort and privacy of a magnificent heritage home with the services and amenities normally associated with country Inns and boutique hotels, the Norfolk Guest house brings a new level of luxury to the heart of downtown Guelph. Our boutique hotel style accommodations have been designed fusing old world charm with modern influences. Our exquisite suites feature private terrace, Jacuzzi hydro massage tubs and fireplaces, Norfolk Guest house is an ideal accommodation option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Norfolk Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norfolk Hotel Upscale Accommodations
- Norfolk Hotel Guelph
- Norfolk Guest House Guelph, Ontario