“Great Place to Spend and Afternoon with Kids”

Strom's Farm & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 11 Shopping in Guelph
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Open mid July with the bakery, Sweet Corn & seasonal vegetables start +/- last week of July. Market is then open 7 days 9:30-6 through until October 31st. Mid September we move to pumpkins and fall decorations and family fun. No charge to park and check out what we offer. The Harvest Fun fee based admission area with corn and other mazes & games are open for 6 weekends ending Oct 31st. Corn Maze and campfires are available at night, Mon-Sat during the last 2 weeks of October.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Guelph, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Place to Spend and Afternoon with Kids”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my toddler daughter on Saturday

There was a bakery which smelled amazing, tons of pumpkins to explore and a few games. There was a play area and corn maze for an extra fee, I didn't end up going into so I can't talk about those

Was able to find some amazing prices on produce, picked up quite a lot, including a pumpkin for less than ten dollars. Ha lunch there too, the kids meal came with a bucket which kept my daughter occupied lol.

My daughter ended up tossing my wallet and her toy out if the wagon but their staff found both which was nice.

Visited October 2013