“A reasonable restaurant in a convenient location”

Turtle Jack's Muskoka Grill
Ranked #171 of 405 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Dead close to the cinema, it's a cool spot to eat before or after a film. The first impression I had was that it looks a lot like Montana's inside. The food was good but the bill was not cheap. The place was busy and the service was good and reliable. I would recommend this place to friends who want run-of-the-mill fare at fair prices.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife and I eat out twice a month now that we have kids. I haven't been to this location in years due to some poor experinces. Well that has changed as the food service and management have all changed. We were impressed with our entire visit, it so nice to see a manager who engages all the people and makes time for the kids. We will be back keep up the good work.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We needed to go to lunch before seeing a movie at the Galaxy Cinemas in Guelph, Ontario. This restaurant was right in the same parking area. We had never heard of it but thought we'd try it. We went on a Saturday afternoon. We were seated promptly, there was a sale on beer (grab a Heiney, no less), and the staff was attentive and courteous. I had beer battered haddock and chips with cole slaw, which was excellent and HOT. My husband and son each had a burger and salad and enjoyed those as well.
I would recommend this restaurant, even if you aren't taking in a movie!

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Awful. Just awful. Horrible food, the worst service and all available to you for an usually high price. If you are just there to kill time before a movie, go to Tim Horton's across the street.

3  Thank Jasen F
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been there twice for drinks and once for food. Food is average, nothing special. The service is very slow, staff is impolite, hasty and does not care about customer satisfaction. The place is managed by a rude manager who really does not know how to get a customer to return. I will never go back! There are so many other good options in Guelph. You'd be better off choosing McDonald's over this restaurant on Woodlawn Rd.

1  Thank ssawrup