“New reincarnation of the Prime Pub franchise”

Fionn MacCool's Irish Pub
Ranked #88 of 405 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Get the proper pub experience. We balance Irish-inspired dishes and North American classics. We’ve perfected the pub staple, Fish & Chips, and make our pies and pastry in-Pub. Try our fresh burgers like the legendary Guinness® Burger, with your pint of Guinness® of course!
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Goodbye Casey's, hello Fionn. This is the latest in pub/restaurants at this location. Prime Pubs has given this a facelift and it looks like a winner. Good pub grub, not too loud, easy access and reasonable prices. Nothing spectacular but predictable, quality, chain pub grub. Very good, quick, service and pleasant staff. Give it a look/see.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I met two friends here for dinner on a Thursday. The menu was appealing; the service was prompt; the restaurant was clean, and the food was delicious.

I had the spinach salad and added salmon to it. My friends had chicken wraps which they said were delicious.

I found the restaurant a bit noisy as I had difficulty hearing the person across the table from me.

All in all it was a great experience and I will be returning there soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Friendly environment, tasty food, excellent service and a wide range or beer! With family or friends - Fionn MacCool's is a great choice.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I personally prefer the smaller venue pub, but this place was pretty good since we were a larger group. The service was bang on. I took the chicken plate... Just average.. The menu was not very striking..

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were looking for a place for a pint and a quick lunch and found Fionn MacCools.
I had a nice hoppy micro brewed beer with the mini yorkshire puddings filled with braised beef short ribs and a hearty gravy. Service was fast and polite.