“Worst Sushi Restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Guelph, Canada
“Worst Sushi Restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have given Fuji several chances to impress me, and each time they have fallen quite short. I've had extremely poor service every time I have gone. The waitresses seem to wander around aimlessly, never really knowing what they should be doing. Every time I have gone it has taken way too much effort to get simple things like a water refill or to place an order, all times when the restaurant was no where near busy. The waitresses are far from attentive, and they're infamous for forgetting orders, or simply not putting them in the kitchen. If you really want a specific food item, it's recommended you stay on top of them - chances are, they'll forget about it.
The food is mediocre. I have had much better sushi at nearly every other establishment I have gone to. It is really nothing exciting or special. It's just... average and overpriced for average affair. They have a large menu, with the average things on it. There's really nothing special that jumps out that sets them apart.
The atmosphere is dank and boring, which sets it off nicely with the food. There's nothing to rave about this restaurant. I'm always taken back when others proclaim it's the best sushi they've had in Guelph, or ever.
Fuji is one of the worst sushi restaurants I have ever been to, and I would not ever recommend it to anyone.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank sp0pe

Guelph, Canada
“Best all you can eat sushi around Guelph”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Amazing place to eat, with a great atmosphere. The owner is also one of the friendliest people I know! I pretty much go about once a month, if not more, and like it just as much as the last time.

Visited April 2013