“Amazing. Amazing. Amazing!!”

Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Guelph
Cuisines: Canadian
“Amazing. Amazing. Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The atmosphere is out this world and the cupcakes are incredible. I particularly like the red velvet made with the traditional red beet recipe. My wife and I have been going every Sat mornining to sit in the Cafe, drink coffee and enjoy the jazz music. A great place to relax!!

2 Thank JoebobS

“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We ordered mexican themed cupcakes for my brothers birthday. The toppers were well done and so creative! The cupcakes tasted amazing and I can't wait to order more. The employees I dealt with were super friendly and really helpful! Great job wellington cakes!

1 Thank 250327191
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome cupcakes !”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We purchased cupcakes for Valentines Day, and they were wonderful. The cupcakes were moist, and the variety was limitless. All of the cupcakes were decorated with hearts, and perfect for a celebration.I will be back very soon.

1 Thank sweettooth27
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Amazing cake shop!”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

This is an outstanding cake shop! We ordered our wedding cake here prior to the shop opening and it was amazing. We've also placed numerous orders from my employer and every time we have been impressed with both the quality and service at Wellington Cakes. If you are looking for something sweet I would recommend this as the best in the Tri-city area!

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank David F
Guelph, Canada
“Overpriced, unfriendly and stale cupcakes”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I was so excited to try this place too... I walked in and it looked so beautiful but then was greeted with two rude cashiers. The cupcakes were really expensive and were old tasting. Really really shocking. Will never go back. :(

Visited November 2011