“Breakfast poutine”

Wimpy's Diner
Ranked #80 of 396 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I guess I'm one of the regulars at Wimpy's. I love their breakfast poutine - loaded and very filling. I wish I could have more of that stuff without clogging my arteries. Overall, Wimpy's is a great little breakfast joint with reasonable prices and very friendly staff. We rarely, if ever, have to wait for service.

1  Thank Alex G
There are newer reviews for Wimpy's Diner

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Dated and kind of dingy inside but in some diluted sort of way it adds to the atmosphere ? Not much to say here but I LOVE this place, good food, great burgers (better than the Works) good service, good all around, Thanks Wimpy's I will continue to demonstrate my happiness through regular patronage.

5  Thank SunWorship46
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Excellent food and service - for the price. Love the breakfast and the server was very helpful. Although we had to queue, it moved failry quickly

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Really good burgers but the decor in this place is getting old. The place could use a face lift and is starting to look pretty uninviting. Still great burgers though.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Great staff, great prices and the best breakfast in Guelph. Cozy atmosphere.

1  Thank TMac_10