“Great place any time of day!!”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Ranked #48 of 408 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I go often and I even went for a Xmas party last year. They always treat us like royalty. Food isn't overly salty and I like the servers very much. Especially our good friends behind the bar who work very hard!! Yes the food is pricey but you get what you pay for. Even our lunch burgers were awesome last time we went. Thank you Milestones!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The staff are friendly and attentive, know their menu and know what to recommend. While the price was be a little high, the quality of the food more than made up for it. I would (and do) recommend this restaurant to everyone - I wish I had one closer to home! Milestones continuously serves up the best steak I have ever had and I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank MOR317
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The decor gives the impression of something well above average but in reality while the food is good — and if you get the right server — it will be no better than you would expect from a chain outlet. Perhaps it will appeal more to someone younger than my 50+ years and I can understand that.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Mid scale full service restaurant with a contemporary if chain feel to it. Lot's of metal, glass and wood creates a cold feel. Food was ok...prime rib of average quality. Good wine selection if a little on the high price side. Service was helpful but seemed to want to be somewhere else.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food was all very good that night. It was Tuesday night and the dinner for two can dine for $50 was excellent, the hamburger with a caesar was very good as well as the butternut squash ravioli and the two desserts. The staff is very concerned about anyone who has food allergies. It is a nice place to go with friends and the staff go out of their way. Thank you and I will be back when in Guelph.