“Good food and nice atmosphere”

Cusina Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #28 of 392 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy the warm and inviting dining room, peruse an extensive menu highlighting Greek cuisine, sample the flavorful made dishes created with only the freshest ingredients, and enjoy a tastefully upscale, yet affordable dining experience.
Port Elgin
“Good food and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have eaten at Cusina a few times and never had a bad meal. Food is always excellent tasting. The staff is very friendly and the small quaint atmosphere makes it most enjoyable to enjoy great tasting food. Price is very reasonable. Will always stop to eat there when in Guelph.

Visited September 2013

Guelph, Canada
“Great little Secret in Guelph”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was researching another restaurant in Guelph that is ranked very high on here and scanned through to see where one of my other favourite restaurants is and was so suprised to see it well down the list. This should have a much better ranking than it has. The food is excellent, huge portions, great value and it has a great ambience. The owners are very conscientious and friendly and everyone I have introduced to the place has loved the food. If you haven't been here... you really need to go.

• Visited August 2013
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent find!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A casual, elegant space, not too big in size, but big in quality and good taste. The server was friendly and service was very quick. We both ordered salads for lunch. They are generous in size. I had the "Village" salad, which has lots of fresh, crunchy vegetables, none of which is lettuce... a welcome change. I ordered a grilled chicken breast on top and took home leftovers. My friend had the chicken and sweet corn salad. Again, very fresh, large and good tasting. We considered having something off the tempting dessert tray, but resisted. I'm saving that for the next time. The menu offered many other delicious looking options that I will be sure to go back and try. I have my eye on some of the Greek sandwiches, the house burger and the pasta, plus their breakfast omelette sounds amazing. I'll be back soon. This is a gem of a place!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Denise M
“Check it out!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little hole in the wall restaurant hidden in south Guelph. Great food, large portions. Busy mediteranian bistro atmosphere. Be sure to make reservations as it may be a long wait (although it's worth it!)

• Visited June 2013
Guelph, Canada
“Always First Choice in Guelph”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We eat at Cusina regularly and I have never had a meal that I didn't love. The decor is lovely, service is fantastic and the food is not only delicious but a great value. It's the perfect place for a family outing, a first date or just somewhere to get a great meal if you are in a city you don't know.

Whenever I have to pick a place for a dinner meeting or a night out with friends in Guelph, this is always my my "Go To" restaurant!!

• Visited June 2013