“Always First Choice in Guelph”

Cusina Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #24 of 389 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy the warm and inviting dining room, peruse an extensive menu highlighting Greek cuisine, sample the flavorful made dishes created with only the freshest ingredients, and enjoy a tastefully upscale, yet affordable dining experience.
Guelph, Canada
“Always First Choice in Guelph”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We eat at Cusina regularly and I have never had a meal that I didn't love. The decor is lovely, service is fantastic and the food is not only delicious but a great value. It's the perfect place for a family outing, a first date or just somewhere to get a great meal if you are in a city you don't know.

Whenever I have to pick a place for a dinner meeting or a night out with friends in Guelph, this is always my my "Go To" restaurant!!

• Visited June 2013

Guelph, Ontario
“Excellent Pea Meal Bacon and Eggs Breakfast”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

On June 8, 2013 my friend and I went out for breakfast at Cusina. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. We both ordered the pea meal bacon and eggs breakfast which was excellent. It also came with three pieces of fruit. But I really enjoyed the excellent coffee. Service was fast efficient and friendly. Cusina is only open for breakfast on weekends. I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.

• Visited June 2013
“An incredible restaurant”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've eaten at Cusina several times in the last few weeks. From the first time I walked in I was completely impressed. The atmosphere is quiet, well decorated, relaxing and clean. The servers are knowledgable, food and drink menu selection is wonderful and I have not been disappointed once with the food.
If ever I'm unsure about a wine selection I'm offered the chance to taste before I order, an amazing part of the experience!
I will return to this restaurant again and again!

Guelph, Canada
“Best Greek Cusine in Guelph!!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been their several times with our Family and the food is always fresh & delicious!!!! The service is amazing! If your looking for authentic Greek Food in Guelph Cusina is the place!!!

Southampton, Canada
“Great meal at this little gem”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there recently with large group of women. They managed to take the ordered, accurately serve the meals within 15 minutes, distribute individual bills & still smile. Food was delicious & nicely presented. Everyone was happy with the quality of the food. I would like to return for dinner some night.