“Thanks tripadvisor” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cusina Mediterranean Bistro

Cusina Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #21 of 382 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Come in and enjoy the warm and inviting dining room, peruse an extensive menu highlighting Greek cuisine, sample the flavorful made dishes created with only the freshest ingredients, and enjoy a tastefully upscale, yet affordable dining experience.
Guelph, Canada
“Thanks tripadvisor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We live in Guelph but didn't know about this restaurant although it's been open just over a year. We found it on TripAdvisor. The reviews are very positive, and now we know why. We went for a lunch and we were not disappointed. Food and service were good, decor is pleasing. We will most certainly be returning.

Visited September 2012

North Bay, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do yourself a FLAVOUR :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

We are not from Guelph....just got lucky! and stumbled across this wonderful restaurant on our trip. The food, service and ambiance were superb. Very highly recommended! If you are in Guelph, do yourself a FLAVOUR :)

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank P G
Guelph, Ontario
“Very Classy and Very Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

In June 2l012 my partner and I went to Cusina for lunch. First impressed with the atmosphere as it was very classy and warm and inviting. We ordered the soup and sandwich lunch special and it was excellent. Service was attentive and friendly. You get good value for your money in this restaurant. I would recemmend this restaurant to all my family and friends.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank goldenboy1947
Guelph Ontario
“My Favourite of all Restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

I came across this Restaurant two months after they opened. Since then, have been back almost weekly. I have tried most things on the Menu and have yet to be disappointed. My favourite appetizer by far is Saganaki (Opa!). Liver and Onions, Fish and Chips, and, Steak are all great. My wife's favourite is the Souvlaki. Great service from all the staff, especially the owners.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Patsroy
Guelph, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cusina's-Opa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I am lucky, I live just up the street from Cusina's. I have been going there since the day they opened...food,ambiance, service and staff are amazing. Breakfast, lunch and dinner...I have had them all and never once was I disappointed. One of my favourite breakfast's is the Santorini among many more. Saganaki & the stuffed vine leaves are delicious. Cusina burger is a must try. Maria you are the most charming and accommodating owner/hostess I have ever met....shout out to Claudia. I have used there take out service always ready in 20-25 minutes. Give Cusina's a try you won't be disappointed....OPA!

• Visited June 2012