“My Favourite of all Restaurants”

Cusina Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #24 of 385 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy the warm and inviting dining room, peruse an extensive menu highlighting Greek cuisine, sample the flavorful made dishes created with only the freshest ingredients, and enjoy a tastefully upscale, yet affordable dining experience.
Guelph Ontario
“My Favourite of all Restaurants”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I came across this Restaurant two months after they opened. Since then, have been back almost weekly. I have tried most things on the Menu and have yet to be disappointed. My favourite appetizer by far is Saganaki (Opa!). Liver and Onions, Fish and Chips, and, Steak are all great. My wife's favourite is the Souvlaki. Great service from all the staff, especially the owners.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Patsroy

Guelph, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cusina's-Opa!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I am lucky, I live just up the street from Cusina's. I have been going there since the day they opened...food,ambiance, service and staff are amazing. Breakfast, lunch and dinner...I have had them all and never once was I disappointed. One of my favourite breakfast's is the Santorini among many more. Saganaki & the stuffed vine leaves are delicious. Cusina burger is a must try. Maria you are the most charming and accommodating owner/hostess I have ever met....shout out to Claudia. I have used there take out service always ready in 20-25 minutes. Give Cusina's a try you won't be disappointed....OPA!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Gail N
Guelph,On
“SHHH - Rather keep the secret!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I've just found my new favourite breakfast restaurant - quaint, quiet, elegant decor, friendly staff and delicious well priced selections. Don't tell too many - its tiny and I'd rather be able to keep finding a table! Will visit soon for dinner - lots of greek inspired menu items to try.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Nese
Virgin Gorda
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Went in for lunch on recommendation from a colleague. Service was great, and even though the restaurant was busy, we didn't feel rushed to finish eating, and got just the right amount of attention from the server. Food was wonderful, and we'll definitely return to try something new!

• Visited April 2012
Toronto, Canada
“New restaurant - most enjoyable”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

First time we visited this new restaurant in Guelph. The service was excellent as was the food. The menu has something for everyone.

1 Thank 2005Italy