“Always a pleasant stay”
Review of Super 8 Guelph

Super 8 Guelph
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Guelph

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
WELLAND
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This location was horrible. The first room I stayed in was very dirty and had bed bugs that bit me all night long. I was then moved to another room which I had to give up due to someone else having a reservation for it. The next room again had bugs where I got several more bites. The Manager/Staff did not offer to compensate me in any way other than to apologize and put me in another room. Also the first room I stayed in had young "kids/teenagers" above it who partied all night long so I got very little sleep if any. I was in Guelph to do a job for the company I work for and need to be able to function which didn't happen with being bitten by bugs all night and people being loud and partying above me all night.
Two of the rooms I stayed in were FILTHY DIRTY. I will never stay at this location again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

3 Thank RYAN B
Wellington, Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Our first time visiting Guelph - Super 8 is at a great location with a bunch of restaurants around - the staff was super friendly n made sure our stay was relaxing. The beds were vrey comfortable n we slept like a baby after a long day :)

Room Tip: make it ur first choice!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank anna b
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Noisy, no chair, staff said room was just renovated. Light on wall ready to fall off. Door did not seal could see light when closed . Bathroom was dirty. Wifi was good and there was a complementary newspaper. Did not try breakfast. Overall rundown room.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Jamcanbc
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2012

i wish i had read the reviews before my husband booked two nights here. the photo's do not look anything like the actual rooms. i was in 102 and the walls and carpet were dirty, the ceiling was flaking off, the bath... well i don't know if it was dirty or worn out? and the smell! oh my goodness that smell will stay with me for ever. yeuk. well the room was supposed to be non-smoking, but i think it may have only recently become so as i think that is what the smell was, i may of course be wrong. there was one egg at breakfast hard boiled and green and no bread for toast. how hard is it to get a loaf of bread for goodness sake? really not impressed as i have stayed at a number of these hotels and expected this one to be on a par.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Julie B
Travelers also viewed these Guelph hotels
Comfort Inn
#8 of 13 in Guelph
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel & Conference Centre
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Guelph
Staybridge Suites Guelph

Been to Super 8 Guelph? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Guelph

Property: Super 8 Guelph
Address: 281 Woodlawn Rd W | Exit 295 to Hwy. 6 North 15 km off Hwy. 401, Guelph, Ontario N1H 7K7, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Guelph
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Guelph
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Guelph 2*
Situated at the junction of Highways 6 and 7 in Guelph. This hotel also has Conference rooms, currency exchange, and a 24-hour front desk are among the many amenities available. We also provide High Speed Wireless Internet access and free In Room Movies in all rooms. Our daily Complimentary Hot and Cold Buffet Breakfast is available every morning, and also enjoy our Authentic Japanese Restaurant Samura with Room Service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Guelph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Guelph Kitchener Waterloo Area Hotel Guelph