“Very Good Burritos”

Cuisines: Chilean
Guelph, Ontario
“Very Good Burritos”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

On Sept 12, 2013 I went out for lunch at Los Abuelos. I ordered two Burrito's, one beef and one chicken. I enjoyed them both, but I had better. I felt that the meat was pre-cooked and warmed up for when needed. The atmosphere is very colorful and very small with about 4 tables. The place is run by a hard working mother and daughter. Service was excellent. I would go back again.

• Visited September 2013

Guelph, Canada
“ranked # 4 in Guelph No way”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I hate to sound like a curmudgeon but we read the reviews here and tried this place and were totally underwhelmed. We arrived for dinner at about 6;00pm and there was no one in the restaurant except a noisey extended latino family who we assumed worked there. They acted like they were surprised that we had come in during what should have been a busy time for the 4th ranked restaurant in all of Guelph. Food was OK but was kind off tasteless and bland and we did have a hard time feeling welcome there. It was more like we had crashed a family gathering. Perhaps the accolades are for the take out food. Otherwise we do not get this place or understand the kudos from others.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank FrancoisG250
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, home made goodness!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place is small and unassuming, but inside you will find wonders! Fresh, healthy Chilean cuisine that is very good value. The operation is run by a mother/daughter team and gives you the feel of family. As such they really care about their customers and provide very friendly service. Small but great for eating in or takeout.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank CHOCLAIR5
Toronto
“Tasty lunch salad”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Grilled chicken on ripe tomatoes and red onion with cilantro and lightly oiled. Very flavorful. Be back tomorrow to try something else.

• Visited July 2013
Guelph, Canada
“Awesome Chilean Food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stumbled upon this place by accident and would state this is a place worth finding. The owners are incredibly kind and friendly and their food is delicious! I had a beef sandwich that was mouth watering called Barros Luco.

• Visited June 2013