“Best Indian Food I've Ever Had!!!”
Review of Spice 11 - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Spice 11 is simply fantastic. The food is amazing and the owners and staff are extremely nice and attentive. Every time I'm in Guelph I make a point of stopping here. It is the best Indian food I've ever had! I am not saying that without experience. I live in Toronto and regularly eat Indian food, but Spice 11 has them all beat.
More than once the manager has given me and whomever I'm dining with an item or two on the house and/or something special that is not on the menu.
If you haven't tried this place, you must!

2  Thank Jeffsadventures

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Today we visited Spice 11 for a family lunch. Before going, I called to the administration and asked about what they are going to charge for kids? I was told by the person on line , kids under 5 are free where as above 5 and under 18 we will charge half.
But on my visit today, I found it totally wrong. On asking I was told that the person on line was new, so he didn't know the actual prices...seriously...why such persons are allowed to misguide the customers? They had serious issues with updating of their staff since it happened twice in my visit to the same restaurant.
The food was terrible...everything taste same...whatever you try...you will have the same taste for everything. Although its name is Spice 11 but the food was lack of spices.

The cook seems to make same base for every food and putting different things with lots of food color.
The mutton dish seems to have expired, as its smelling bad ....
I don't want to visit this place in future on any cost. It had spoiled my whole day.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Never dined in here always take out. Food is average, and the prices are good but i wouldn't say it is the best indian in the city. I would put that down behind Diwa and Bombay, but its location is convenient.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I suppose 99 cents (or 1.00, rounding) makes a great deal of difference, otherwise what an incredible deal with the price matching the restaurant name. Well, I have been to this place twice in the last 10 days and enjoyed their buffet. Though by no means elaborate, I prefer it the way it is because it allows me to zero in on the good food that is offered here, without being overwhelmed by dozens of choices from which to pick, and never to return for a second round! I love salads however simple it might be and I started with that and the lentil soup. I dotted the salad with their chutneys. Then my attention turned to the main dishes offering choices of vegetable curries, two kinds of chicken tandoori dishes, a delicious meat curry as well as butter chicken which I have never been a fan of (so I didn't try). Nans were ok - when you let them out on the buffet tray they become dry and somewhat hard. There is always rice, though. The dessert - a kheer (rice pudding if you want to call it that) was average, but the chai made (extra $) made up for it. All in all a very enjoyable buffet that I would opt for again and again, even if the buffet board outside read $12.00.

1  Thank OttawaKenyatta
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The weekday buffet is literally the best buffet deal out there my Fiance and I have been going to the buffet at least once a week for the last 2 years. Amazing food and service.We usually get naan with rice drowned in butter chicken sauce. The butter chicken sauce is amazing. The Onion Bajees are delicious and similar in taste (but better) to onion rings. Would recommend to anyone. The wait staff are always very friendly and fill your water glass up even before it gets empty. Very good prices and generous portions.

1  Thank HicklingMatt