“My favourite restaurant in all of guelph!”
Review of Spice 11 - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite restaurant in all of guelph!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I absolutely love Spice 11. I'm a university student and I've been coming here or ordering out religiously for my 4 years in Guelph. The food is wonderfully delicious and the servers/managers are kind hearted (they even remember who you are when you come as often as me!). I recommend this to anyone passing through Guelph. I've even dragged my friends who are not as adventurous in their food choices and they've begged to go back too! Anyone who visits, any special occasion- Spice 11 is where I go! Most delicious food in Guelph hands down!

1 Thank Rmelnik-proud

“Great food, good price”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Excellent curry, I go here all the time, would recommend it to all! The owner is fantastic and very nice. @patd572 they don't serve pork at all there so you must have been mistaken. Anyways if your heading through Guelph definately give it a try! The butter chicken is fantastic!

1 Thank Sander02
Guelph, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not anywhere near authentic”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

When we first arrived the decor looked like something out of the 80's. Friendly service and not too much glitz. The food was overpriced for what you get, and the music is horrendous! It actually made me laugh out loud, but anyway, sound aside, the food really was not authentic. We ordered 3 different curry dishes that all tasted the same. Nothing special, Diva is hands down much better.

Visited July 2012
Guelph, Canada
“bad”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

spice 11 was not what expected it to be. everything was sweet. we had the butter chicken and pork chop. it was pricy for what it was. u had to order naan or rice on top of the protien you ordered. everything was bland and sweet. i expected it to be flavourful and spicy!

• Visited February 2012
Grand Prairie, Texas
“great spot for lunch”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

i really enjoyed my lunches here. it was almost always the same buffet.... and that is a GOOD thing. the food was always fresh and well prepared. owner was very gracious. i am sure dinner et al is just as good as my time there. cheers to spices!

• Visited February 2012