“Best Chinese in Buffalo Niagara Region - amazing food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ming Teh Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Buffalo, New York
“Best Chinese in Buffalo Niagara Region - amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Ming Teh is outstanding start to finish. Food quality as well as service are exceptional. I love in Buffalo NY and happily cross the border into Canada simply to satisfy my craving for Moo Shu Chicken Pancake or Chewy Dry Beefs Strips. Great view of the Niagara River from parking lot and rear dining room. Highly recommend !

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HungryInBuffalo A

Chardon
“Awesome Takeout!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Approaching (ok exceeding) middle age I've discovered an unpleasant consequence of eating sodium laden food, swollen fingers! Chinese takeout food is normally notorious for it.
So my point... we had this restaurants food, and not only was it delicious, I avoided any of the unpleasantries I normally feel afterwards!
They delivered our food in 22 minutes, and spicy shrimp was fresh and interesting, the curry chicken awesome!
We were told by folks in Queenston to try them, a recommendation well deserved! (We enjoyed it looking over the mouth of the Niagara river and the shoreline of Buffalo, NY, BONUS!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ron S
New York City, New York
“Teh-riffic!!! (heh heh)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Well... the Ming Teh... just typing the name makes me feel as if I should be throwing my hands down in prayer. This little jewel in an otherwise desolate landscape of mediocre eateries is truly da hawt spawt in the city. Favorites include the steamed dumplings; (oh the humanity! oh, the dough!!!), sweet and sour soup (the conflicting flavors creating a wonderland for your senses); moo shu make-it-yourself-pancakes (not your mama's crepes- an adventure every time); white wine shrimp (a delicacy that truly is the eight wonder of the world); and chewy dried fried beef strips (the name says it all- both chewy, dried, fried, and stripped!). But possibly, the most delicious part of this culinary institution is the dear little family who owns the establishment. Always willing to give a bang for your buck, if I don't say so myself!
In all seriousness, this is the only good part of canadia (or is it canada? It's so insignificant that I often forget). Please, give the Ming Teh a visit. It's worth the insufferably nice customs guards.
Love,
Anon

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank woo f
Buffalo, New York
“Consistent Food Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

We've been eating at Ming Teh for about 30 years. One anniversary dinner we ordered "Peking Duck for two" a couple days ahead. It was fabulous! Every part of the duck was used in several courses. Every dish that I have ever ordered here was excellent. We recently returned for two wonderful seafood dishes. The only suggestion I have for the owners is to consider outdoor seating and landscaping for the future. Dinner seating on the river in the summer would be lovely. I think it would draw in new customers.

• Visited June 2014
Ontario
“Best Chinese in Niagara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

This really is the best chinese restaurant in Niagara. I dare say that it is better than much of what is available in Toronto as well. The food is absolutely delicious, authentic but accessible for the western palette, and everything on the menu is very fresh. There is lots to choose from but after you go a few times you will find your own stand by favourites. The owner is also very lovely and some of the staff have worked there for years and years. Don't be dissuaded by the exterior of the building which could use some updating, what is inside is magic and something my family really looks forward to.
My favourite menu items are the ginger sesame chicken, the mu shu vegetables with pancakes, the broccoli with almonds and cashews, and the lemon chicken.

• Visited April 2014