“Another great review for Artemis in Fort Erie,Ont”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Artemis Family Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 123 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Once again I had a great breakfast at Artemis in Fort Erie.
The staff are great at this Restaurant.
Staff member was concerned about my foot as once again
I had to have more Surgery done.
When your in Fort Erie you must try this place.
Food is great.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Not great Greek food by any stretch of the imagination. It's just a greasy spoon. I wouldn't recommend to anyone if they wanted authentic Greek cuisine. Sorry.

2  Thank Paul Z
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were on our way to Lake Erie (on our bucket list) from Niagara Falls. We were hungry, and just stumbled across this restaurant. I'm so glad we did. We got to taste authentic Greek cuisine in a clean, inviting atmosphere. I had the gyro, which was out of this world. Fresh, homemade pita bread stuffed with a wonderful filling of lamb, fresh veggies, feta cheese. We had a delicious homemade chicken vegetable soup. My dining partner had a Canadian bacon BLT that was absolutely to die for. I would love to go back to the area just to have this food again. Our waitress, Joanne, was helpful and so fun to talk to. Thank you, Artemis!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Well I was back in Fort Erie again for more surgery and after went to eat breakfast at Artemis Restaurant. Wow.! Another great meal I had from them and this time the Chef came over.. Very nice person to chat with. The Staff are very friendly to all the Customers. When your ever in Fort Erie I Recommend that you stop in at Artemis and have a great meal.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Once again more surgery. And after like always went to have another great breakfast at Artemis. Family Restaurant. The place is great to bring your family to have breakfast.