“awesome staff /awesome breakfast”
Review of Breakfast Cafe - CLOSED

Breakfast Cafe
Description: Awarded Best New Business By The People Of Fort Erie As Per The Fort Erie Times, Great Restaurant Serving Breakfast And Lunch
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We love going to the Breakfast Café the food is great and the staff is awesome, this is one of our favorite breakfast restaurants in Niagara because of the hometown feel and how nice the staff is. To the person that wrote the bad review , you must be the type to find issues no matter were you go or what you do !

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great friendly service and well cooked to order breakfast. Very enjoyable! I find the atmosphere relaxing and comfortable. Would recommend it to family and friends any time We have enjoyed the variety of choices and the ease of substitutions.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Right from the minute you enter the yard sale decorated, cavernous establishment, you're left standing there listening to crickets as the customers in the room are staring at the kitchen door wondering where the server is, yes, singular.
The menu is sparse and unimaginative, so we both tried the crepes. I received minuscule apple cinnamon crepes naked on the outside and stuffed with the sum total of 1/2 an apple between the two of them with 3 paper thin slices of brown apple and a small blob of whipped cream as a garnish. The banana crepe had 1/2 a banana between the two of them. That with an english muffin, a coffee and an orange juice came to $28.00. We left hungry and extremely disappointed, and we weren't the only ones. Another table exclaimed they were cheap with the homefries.
We will not be back, and will tell everyone about the experience.

1  Thank PinkTrixie
Reviewed April 10, 2014

From the moment you walk through the doors all the staff are friendly and make you feel like a regular on your very first visit. I had the Crepes ~ AMAZING, my suggestion is one breakfast crepe with the apple crepe for a 'breakfast dessert' or next time I'll try the banana and nutella...delish! A unique menu, moderately priced, and great service!

1  Thank SanFab62
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had a wonderful breakfast at this café. The food was excellent, the staff was friendly (and fast). I also noticed how very clean and tidy this establishment was. It has a nice open, airy feel to it (not like a cramped diner might be). I highly recommend this stopping in here. You won't be disappointed. The coffee was GREATTTT.

2  Thank JoseFelicano