We booked this hotel based on reviews. We were in the area for one night and wanted a King Room. Our room was clean but smelled of bleach... which didn't bother us so much. The bed was very comfy as were the pillows. The Front desk help, V was his nick name, was very friendly and helpful. The lobby and amenities of the hotel are good although we didn't get to use them. What makes this a 3 instead of a 4 for me was the noise of the air conditioning unit (louder then normal start and woke me on a few occasions during my night (I sleep with ear plugs every night and still woke me) And the mini fridge had been left open and was not working properly. We didn't complain because we just used the ice bucket instead. Also, I feel that this hotel could use some upgrading... the rooms are a little worn and could use newer curtains... but now I am just being fussy.
A HUGE plus for me was the late check out. We made the request and were allowed to have the room until 1 pm! If we were in the area again, we would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Excellent Service Above Hotels In Fort Erie If quality service is important to you, then you belong at the award-winning Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites of Fort Erie / Niagara Convention Centre. Our hotel near Niagara Falls is conveniently located near Queen Elizabeth Way to keep you connected to Buffalo, NY, Toronto and downtown Fort Erie, Ontario. Our hotel's location at the 'Gateway to Canada' ensures you'll find plenty of attractions nearby. Our hotel's location on Lake Erie and proximity to Niagara River and Niagara Falls gives you plenty of outdoor options. You can also visit the local wineries, tour Old Fort Erie, or go shopping at the many markets surrounding our hotel. Fort Erie Civic Centre Complex, Town Hall, Erie Personnel Corporation and other businesses are also convenient to our hotel's location. Fort Erie business travelers benefit from our corporate amenities, including seven meeting rooms, an exclusive Executive floor and a 24-hr Business Centre. We go beyond other hotels on Lake Erie to give you a comfortable stay. You can eat at Freeland's Restaurant and Lounge, play games in the Arcade and relax in the indoor, heated pool, whirlpool or sauna. Each room has triple-sheeted bedding, a large TV and a work area with free high-speed Internet access, and many rooms have mini-fridges, fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs and more. For an excellent stay in Fort Erie, Ontario, our hotel's staff invites you to the Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Fort Erie
- Fort Erie Holiday Inn
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada