$63
Comfort Inn Fort Erie(Fort Erie)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
Haven Motel(Fort Erie)(Great Value!)
$61
Hotels.com
Malak Bnb(Crystal Beach)
$151
Hotels.com
Yellow Door Bed and Breakfast(Crystal Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
All reviewsfront deskhot tubniagara fallspeace bridgeindoor poolgames roomthe air conditioningcomfortable staythird floorchange roomsfamily suitemini fridgeice machineminute drivefamily vacationbooked this hotelking bed
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stayed here for hockey tournament for two days.....rooms were clean the first day, the next day even after cleaning the carpet was not vacuumed, the garbage was not emptied and the desk not wiped and I am not even going to mention the w

Room Tip: All the same
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Aline7777
Manager190, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear AlineGToronto,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments from your recent stay with us. I am so sorry you didn't have a favorable stay with us, rest assured that I will be following up with the Housekeeping Team and sharing your comments with them for this is simply not acceptable!
I hope if in the area again you will stay with us to give us another opportunity.

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I stayed here for a hockey tournament. The best feature is that the rink is one parking lot over, no need to drive. For the price we paid you would hope for better accommodations. The hotel is quite dated, the gym is terribly equipped. We ate a couple of times in the hotel, one meal was great, the other awful. Rooms are nothing special, the bathroom was not fully cleaned.
The fan in our room was loud, and maintenance could not repair it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ned14
Review3236, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

I do apologize that your stay was anything but a positive one. As the new General Manager and part of a hard working team here at the hotel our goal is to try and fix what we can. We all work together for one common goal---HAPPY SATISFIED GUEST!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Arrived late, Prateek at the front desk was very helpful and quick. Prateek went the extra mile to let me know about the facility and answering all my questions.

Exceptional service, and great rooms for the money.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank canadianclark
Manager190, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Peter Jak,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback from your stay. I am so sorry that you encounterd problems with your television, I can certainly understand how frustrated you felt. We are currently reviewing our televisions and hoping to have some replacements in the near future. Also, I am disapointed to hear about the dirty room service tray in the hallway, I have followed up with our Food and Beverage Department to assure that this does not reoccur.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope if in the area again you will give us another chance.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed for two nights due to business. There were no issues with the conference room. My room was okay and comfortable enough BUT I have to say that this room had the worst television I have ever seen in a hotel room. The TV would not advance up to all the stations that I was supposed to get (as per the station list that is provided on the table beside the bed). The channels I did get were all fuzzy and blurry with lines, and the picture kept getting shadows on it. Couldn't really watch anything. Time for an update.

When I arrived at around 4 pm on the first day, there was a tray of dishes outside one of the rooms next to mine. The next morning the same tray was still there, and later that day the SAME tray was there.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PeterJak

Dear Peter Jak,

Thank you very much for sharing your fedback from your stay. I apologize for the problems you encounterd with your television, I can appreciate how frustrated you must have been. I am currently looking at replacing the televisions and hope to have new ones in the new year. Also, I apologize for not picking up the dirty room service tray that you saw in the hallway. I have since reviewed this with my Food and Beverage Team to ensure this does not reoccur.
Again, thank you and I hope that if in the are again you will stay with us again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

If I had to sum up this hotel in a word it would be "but". The hotel was very nice looking but the decor was kind of dated and worn. Took almost 2 hours to get food from room service but once I talked the manager, he comped it and I had it in 10 minutes.
Overal our experience was good. We were here for a Cornelia De Lange syndrome (a rare autistic like syndrome) conference and they treated us well. We had a pleasant stay... but it could have been better.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear TonyManifold,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments from your stay with us. It is through comments as yours that we can improve our service.
I apologize for the experience you encountered with our restaurant and rest assured that I have followed up and such an incident will not happen again. I am glad that overall you had a pleasant stay and hope that if you are in the area again you will give us another opportunity to provide an exceptional stay.