For the price ($120), this hotel was underwhelming. As we arrived, there was another couple checking in and an we overheard the receptionist saying they were being upgraded to the excutive floor. There was no upgrade for us, even those the hotel was barely full. Nice way to make an impression. Even though we'd requested a non-smoking room, we could smell stale cigarette smoke as we made our way down the hall off the elevator. Fortunately, the room did not smell of cigarettes. It met our expectations of having a place to sleep for the night, but next time, we will look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre is conveniently located near Queen Elizabeth Way providing quick and easy access to the cities of Buffalo and Toronto. Guests will enjoy the central location of this hotel near Niagara Falls, Fort Erie Race Track, HSBC Arena Buffalo, Niagara Wineries and Old Fort Erie. Business travellers appreciate proximity to Fort Erie Civic Centre Complex, Town Hall, Erie Personnel Corporation and other local businesses while leisure travellers enjoy a round at Cherry Hill Golf Course, lounging on Crystal Beach and family fun at Marineland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Fort Erie
- Fort Erie Holiday Inn
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada