We stayed 2 nights at this hotel during a NFL trip in Buffalo.
We booked this hotel from Priceline Express Deal at 69$.
We choosed this hotel because it was near Buffalo (15 minutes).
The room was correct but not up to date. There were 2 double beds, a table with 2 chairs, a old TV (flat screen please!), a sink in the room, A/C.
The mattress was too hard.
The room and the bathroom was clean.
The hotel lobby looks very nice.
The pool and whirlpool was nice, with changing rooms, lockers, shower, sauna, open until 11:00pm.
So I recommend this hotel for a cheap stay near Buffalo and not too far from Niagara Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre is conveniently located near Queen Elizabeth Way providing quick and easy access to the cities of Buffalo and Toronto. Guests will enjoy the central location of this hotel near Niagara Falls, Fort Erie Race Track, HSBC Arena Buffalo, Niagara Wineries and Old Fort Erie. Business travellers appreciate proximity to Fort Erie Civic Centre Complex, Town Hall, Erie Personnel Corporation and other local businesses while leisure travellers enjoy a round at Cherry Hill Golf Course, lounging on Crystal Beach and family fun at Marineland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Fort Erie
- Fort Erie Holiday Inn
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada