This is a very good place to stay near teh Niagra Falls, which are about 20 minutes away. The rates are good, unlike some of the lesser quality hotels close to the Great Falls. Plus the rooms are really comfortable and huge. The staff is courteous and responsive. Only thing is that the Breakfast is not included in the tarrif.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre is conveniently located near Queen Elizabeth Way providing quick and easy access to the cities of Buffalo and Toronto. Guests will enjoy the central location of this hotel near Niagara Falls, Fort Erie Race Track, HSBC Arena Buffalo, Niagara Wineries and Old Fort Erie. Business travellers appreciate proximity to Fort Erie Civic Centre Complex, Town Hall, Erie Personnel Corporation and other local businesses while leisure travellers enjoy a round at Cherry Hill Golf Course, lounging on Crystal Beach and family fun at Marineland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Fort Erie
- Fort Erie Holiday Inn
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada