Lakeside Suites Crystal Beach
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Crystal Beach
See available hotels
Crystal Beach Motel(Crystal Beach)
Gateway Motel(Fort Erie)
Haven Motel(Fort Erie)
Average 3/5
All reviewsbedroomfridgeguestssheetslayoutbeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2013

First time I visited with my mom, kids and husband and was so impressed with the suites, hostess, and ambiance! Thank you Nora for making our stay so special! We will definitely come back! And yes, those cake pops were so delicious!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lia A
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter and I stayed the weekend to celebrate my birthday. We had an outstanding time thanks to Lakeside Suites.
Nora is the most attentive and helpful Inn Keeper I've had the pleasure of meeting. She even had a beautiful and exceptionally tasty bouquet of "cake pops" waiting in the fridge for me that were her idea! She is always available to her guests and always checking that everything is alright.
The suite was beautifully decorated and offered everything you could need, including a mosquito catching machine! The sheets were luxurious and the bed itself, the most comfortable I've slept in. The bathroom, out of a magazine. The suite was clean and newly finished.
It also offered a large private deck, with lounges, table and chairs, and a BBQ. We loved it all!

Room Tip: They all appeared to be equal.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I with our two children stayed for one night in the one bedroom that had a king size bed. We were amazed with how nice the place was renovated. The kitchen had full size appliances, microwave, blender and panini press. The bathroom had a big shower and nicely decorated. The bedroom was a nice large size and the king size bed fit all four of us comfortably (myself, my husband, and our two small children. )The owner is great. She always asked if there was anything that we needed. She is super nice. The place is in a quite location. It's close to the beach and there is a playground around the corner where the children can play. This was our first time going to crystal beach. We definitely will go back there and stay at Lakeside Suites.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank sbravo76
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My stay at Lakesides Suites was very relaxing and comfortable.The suites are very clean the bed was so comfortable I could of stayed in it the whole time. Nora the Owner she is amazing! She goes out of her way to make sure all your needs are met. The place is pet friendly which is great! This will be the only place I will stay in Crystal Beach for now on. It's Home away from Home! Nora makes sure of that!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We often visit Lakeside Suites Crystal Beach motel, and it is always a very pleasant experience. All apartments are very clean and newly decorated with a great attention to detail. The hostess, Nora, takes special care to make our stay comfortable, providing us with various pleasant treats.
Staying there is a comfortable and a wonderful way to relax. Lovely property, great hosts and a good way to enjoy the Crystal Beach community.!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple