Yellow Door Bed and Breakfast(Crystal Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Malak Bnb(Crystal Beach)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2016

The location of the motel was ok , the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
There were some amenities missing however .For example no coffee maker , microwave or blow dryer, very basic . Could use more insulation between floors and walls, you could hear people outside and in the building, I'm a light sleeper so this bugged me. The decor was antique and minimalistic . The management was friendly.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2016

We used to stay at this motel every year but you need to be aware of a few things I witnessed on my last visit a month ago, ownership has changed and its nothing more than a dumpy trailer park now, they have decided to rent U-Haul trucks out of their parking lot which declasses the motel, they now rent out rooms on a monthly basis, which brings in a certain type of customer. There is a spray painted camper in the parking lot which made me feel nervous & uncomfortable. The mattresses smells of mold. The pool is now a swamp which has attracted bugs & animals. I was told last year they were working on the pool but a year later it just looks worse. What happened to this cute and quaint motel in a beautiful sleepy beach town?? I will never be back to stay here!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Suzanne B
CBMManagement, Manager at Crystal Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

This is a fake and an untrue review, strictly posted to tarnish our business reputation.
Kindly approach us directly if you are real.
Thanks

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

This is a cute little old place that is a complete departure from the world of Comfort Inns, Holiday Inns, and their ilk.
A darling little town, a quaint hotel and a beautiful beach, what's not to like. This is not Miami so be prepared to unwind in a small town atmosphere.
The pool is out of operation which was a major disappointment for us. The rooms were last re-decorated on the '70's, so be prepared.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
CBMManagement, General Manager at Crystal Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2016

Thank you Jim. Yes Crystal Beach is a beautiful 'Hideaway in Niagara'. Among the several great things about this town are of course the beaches, the town itself, the proximity to the US Border and Niagara Falls. There is a lot to do here for people of all ages. We are glad you enjoyed the Motel. Each room and the property as a whole has been upgraded.
A lot of effort and planning has been invested to ensure a comfortable, Very Clean and an enjoyable stay for our guests.
Each room stands out with it's own theme, including Retro, Modern, French, Hollywood or Beach etc. Be sure to check out our signature Kitchenette suite. The pool area is in the plans to be converted to an additional recreational spot on the property.
We hope to see you soon in Crystal Beach.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

Recently stayed at this motel for the week with several friends and loved it! Each of our rooms were uniquely and exquisitely decorated and very clean. We also made several requests of the staff and each were accommodated and met with hospitality. The distance to the beach was easy enough that my kids and I could walk back to the motel when we were done and the beach itself was well worth the visit! Most motels leave something to be desired; this one doesn't- it exceeds every standard. We will definitely be back later in the season!

Room Tip: Be specific with what you would like because each room is so different from each other and has such wonderful features!
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night to attend a friends birthday party. The room was clean and the owners were friendly, so that's good. There weren't any toiletries in the room, however I didnt ask for any either so this could have been a simple oversight. My big problem with the place was the price, I found it very high for this level of accomodation. It is the only place in town aside from vacation rentals though so I can't really blame them for charging what they do, things are worth what people will pay for them certainly rings true here.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple