“Excellent”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
St. Catharines, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great food all around! The servers are very friendly, and mostly quick with your food.

Visited January 2012

Windsor, ON
“A secret stop off the 401”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I really enjoyed my lunch here. What a healthy break from the 401. Even the padded chairs were comfortable after being in the car. I ordered the "small" mango salad, which came with chicken and that had plenty of chicken and mango and a nice, not overpowering dressing. I also had the Grilled Nam Roll - like a spring roll with grilled pork - almost a sausage. It was almost too much at one lunch time sitting, but was so yummy.
Tea was provided gratis as soon as I sat down and the service was attentive and respectful for a single diner.
It was well worth the little bit of extra time to sit down and eat something healthier than fast food. Or Boston Pizza next door. To be honest, I thought I'd go for sushi at the place next door, but I wanted to eat early, and this place was open already. So it was serendipity that I enjoyed my meal so much. And great prices, too.

• Visited May 2012
Toronto
“OK”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

They have average Vietnamese food, nothing special. I think it is more of a North American version, based on the food I get when visiting Vietnamese friends.

Visited August 2011
Cambridge, Canada
“take out fail.”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I ordered take out from the restaurant. When I got home I discovered only 50% of the order was correct. I wanted a small mango salad with chicken, got a mango salad with ONE SHRIMP cut in half and almost entirely made of iceberg lettuce (more accurately 2/3's of it was lettuce). I wanted cashew chicken, got cashew shrimp (four shrimp... sweet!) I thought about just picking the shrimp out, but i was pissed off because this was the second time this had happened to me so i went back to the restaurant once i was done eatting the other 50 % of my meal. ( I also ordered spicy beef with green/red peppers, onions, not at lot of flavor but i ate it anyway, cuz i hadn't eaten all day. the deep fried spring rolls were good to) when i got back to the restaurant i spoke with the person who took my order and told him what the problem was. He said the cashew chicken was in the back did i want it now?... (Keep in mind about 30 min has gone by since i picked up my food). No thanks, i said just refund me for the two items i'm bringing back. he told a woman who stormed into the kitchen and came back five min later with a cashew chicken and mango salad. i kindly told her to refund my money and she did. not too much drama, but just annoying that they didn't get it right, and that she didn't even bother to talk to me first
Bottom line, poor service, poor quality of food. Much better thai/vietnamise found else where.

• Visited May 2012
Kitchener
“Awesome food, tasteful decor”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

This is a favorite restaurant of my family and friends. The menu is complicated and large and could be designed much better. Fortunatley for me, I know what I like and no longer need to lose myself in it. The PHO soups are very large and delicious. They are served quickly and sometimes if this is your entree, It can come before everyone else's meal. Appetizers are out quickly but even your PHO soup order can come before the apps. So stress when ordering how you want the meals to arrive in what order. Red Thai beef is my favorite dish, also Chicken with asparagus and snow peas. There is a fair amount of MSG used in this restuarant and keep that in mind if you have problems with that or salt in general. Service is always quick and curt. Drinks are good, always a very large glass of wine is served. Many choices of beers and the fruit smoothies are made fresh, Not from syrup so its a value of a healthy drink. The avacadoe smoothy is suprisingly delicious. Deserts can range from odd, to very unusual. All in all. Its a great restaurant and a for sure return. Lots on the menu to explore.

Visited May 2012